How to change gas suppliers.
Why Should You Change Gas Suppliers?
• Did you know that the average sized household could make considerable savings on gas compared to your area supplier rates, and for bigger homes it is possible to save even more when you change gas suppliers?
• It is easy to change energy suppliers, and will only take a few minutes of your time. Moving to a new energy supplier is not risky, as most suppliers are large organisations who you can trust and all of them are regulated to ensure a high standard of service.
• When changing your gas suppliers, there will be no interruption to your supply. The same wires, pipes, and meters as you currently use will be used by your new supplier. Your new supplier will also contact your existing supplier to arrange the transfer of your supply. The only change you will notice is that your bill will come from a different supplier and it will be cheaper.
• The process of switching energy suppliers is simple, by following the steps below the transition is relatively quick:
1. Follow the link to our preferred gas supplier.
2. Fill in your personal details and sign up (these pages are secure), this takes around five minutes.
3. The details are processed and forwarded to the supplier.
4. The supplier will contact you to confirm the date on which your new service
will commence. You will have to take a meter reading on this date, this will ensure that you are not billed twice for the same energy.
5. Consider changing other services, as well. Combine Gas
& electricity bills with the same company & you can make even more savings. Some companies even offer to package deals with Cheap telephone and cheap mobile phone services to offer huge combined savings.
The whole process takes approximately 28 days.